Watch my spot on the Blake Dailey podcast The Multifamily Journey where I share my perspective on how to get started in multifamily real estate investing.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to grow and scale when you have a limited budget - the key is in good partnerships!
- Why hiring a great property manager is essential in the success of your investment.
- The importance of doing due diligence before entering into a deal.
- What’s the difference between a joint venture and syndication?
- The advantages of forming LLCs for your real estate partnerships.
- When bringing in outside parties, you want to have an operating agreement vetted by an attorney.
- It's not about resources. It's about resourcefulness.
- And more!
About The Multifamily Journey PodcastThe Multifamily Journey Podcast gives listeners insight into fulfilling their lifestyle and wealth goals by investing in multifamily real estate.
If you are interested in having your money work for you so that you can live the lifestyle you have always wanted, and on your terms, this is the show for you!
The podcast serves to provide you with a transparent look into what it takes to become successful with real estate investing. Every Tuesday, Join Blake Dailey, as he interviews successful real estate investors and entrepreneurs as they share actionable advice on how to grow and scale.